PAPER SEEDS Seeds of ART and THOUGHT


Come on in... relax, kick off your shoes, and get cozy for a few minutes. I intend this space to be a happy and encouraging spot in your day where perhaps you'll sign off feeling better than you did when you signed on.

I have so much in life that I want to create, experience, and wrap my head around, and I bet you do too. I dedicate this space as a safe place to "grow" our seeds... Seeds of movement to increase our joy, inspiration, and insight - Seeds of change and evolution of our souls - Seeds of of celebration and creativity - a place where we thrive to live lives we're proud of.

How cool is it that we are given the opportunity to create a future that doesn't exist yet. That we have the choice in creating our lives and planting seeds that will grow into our dreams. I want to learn more everyday about how to do this in my life, and I would love for you to join me.

Stacey

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Creating


My personal DreamBoard
The more that I create, the more I realize how extremely happy it makes me... not just in the artistic aspect of my life, but in pretty much ALL aspects of my life! My new favorite
author is Julia Cameron. She's written tons of books such as The Artist's Way, The Right to Write, Transitions... and the list goes on and on. She's amazing. Check her out if you have even the slightest inclination to create... and I use the word "create" loosely. Julia believes, as do I, that the act of creating is the MAIN reason we are on this earth. Not just creating masterpieces of art or literature, song, or poem... SIMPLE creations too... Creating can be just as powerful if you are arranging a beautiful floral bouquet, or cooking dinner for your family, or planting a garden... rearranging your Nick knacks on your bathroom shelves, telling your child a bedtime story... it's not the creation itself that really matters but the ACT of creating that matters. The process of creating just literally opens up your heart and lets amazing energy flow in and out. It really frees you... just makes you feel good inside. To me, the act of creating is God coming full force through you. Give it a try... start small and open yourself up to what's already inside you waiting to come out!

Thanks for visiting!  Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment