PAPER SEEDS Seeds of ART and THOUGHT


Come on in... relax, kick off your shoes, and get cozy for a few minutes. I intend this space to be a happy and encouraging spot in your day where perhaps you'll sign off feeling better than you did when you signed on.

I have so much in life that I want to create, experience, and wrap my head around, and I bet you do too. I dedicate this space as a safe place to "grow" our seeds... Seeds of movement to increase our joy, inspiration, and insight - Seeds of change and evolution of our souls - Seeds of of celebration and creativity - a place where we thrive to live lives we're proud of.

How cool is it that we are given the opportunity to create a future that doesn't exist yet. That we have the choice in creating our lives and planting seeds that will grow into our dreams. I want to learn more everyday about how to do this in my life, and I would love for you to join me.

Stacey

Monday, November 8, 2010

My Greatest Creation EVER!

My best creation ever... is not a piece of my favorite art, or a kissing ball, or a decoupaged bottle.  It's not my branch art, or my paper flowers, or my blog thoughts.
This creation means more to me than life itself, and is by far the masterpiece to which I am most attached and connected.


It is a creation that evolves and becomes more lovely and more beautiful every day, and when I look at it, I see the best of myself in it.  It is a reflection of all my hopes and dreams and love come to fruition... a masterpiece so full of possibilities that it is bursting at the seams.  So rich and colorful and bright and shining is this creation, that it literally takes my breath away and fills me with unequivocal joy.



My Erin.  Happy Birthday to my eleven year old daughter.  I could not be more proud... ever.  I could not be more blown away... ever.  Just a brilliant, beautiful, joyful, easy soul that I am blessed to be with every day.  Happy birthday, my sweet!  

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Erin! Such a beautiful girl! Enjoy your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, my sweet girl! I love you very much.

    ReplyDelete